Friday, September 26, 2008

OUR FAVORITE PARK

When I was a child eleven years old, I was in the middle school. I had a friend my cousin Diana. Our favorite place to be it was a park "El Parque Lerdo". This park is in Chihuahua, and it was the closest to my cousin's house.

There were a lot of very good places to stay: quiet, noise, and funny. We always chose a good place to go every time we were there.

We went almost every weekend and some times some days of the week.
Been there for a while or for few hours it was very pleasing, heither if we were eating an ice cream, enjoying the flowers, the singing of the birds, the yelling of the children, the people walking.

Some times we just talked about our feelings, our friends, our family, or any boys who like us.

It is a very pleasant memory to remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a place like this too, where my best friend and I would go to. It was under an apple tree in the park. We would go there and talk and talk and talk for ever!

Anonymous said...

Nice history. I had a best park too with my friends. We always went to play together. We missed this good moments.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.