Friday, September 26, 2008

My Favorite Place

My favorite place now is my sweet home. My house looks like powerful. If I am with my family I feel comfortable.

I have two children the boy is 14 years old and the girl is 10 years old. Their name's are Roger, and Janely. I don't have to worry about anything if we are together, and healthy. I enjoy to stay at home with my family. We have fun all together. We live in Colorado Springs, Co.

My house is lovely, warm, and peaceful. That's the reason why it is my sweet home. I have everything here in my house and I do my best to keep it like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lorena. I like your comment because some times I prefer to stay in my house but not all day.You need put a beautiful picture for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Yes lorena I agree. There is no place like home.The feeling of having you'r own home makes it wonderful. Keep up a good job you and your kids.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lorena. I understand you, because I have the same feeling like you. I hope all your life could be the same. Congratulations, I think you have a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Mom this paragraph made me happy and it was very discriptive but you forgot to put that I am the better kid.

Anonymous said...

Mom this story was the most sweet one but u forgot to put in dad.

lorena said...

Ok, next time I promise to include my lovely husband.

Anonymous said...

LOL!