Friday, September 5, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER MANY YEARS


My first day of class was great. My teacher's name is Sue. I haven't been to school like in six to seven years. It's something big for me to come back to school. I'm excited! There are like about 15 students in the classroom. I want to get my GED to be a CNA or do nails and waxing. I love having my nails done. My sister-in-law is done with school, in two more weeks. She went to school for cosmetology. She wants to open her shop. I want to do the nails and the waxing while she does cutting, and coloring hair. I'm also thinking about being a CNA because it is a short career and you get certified in like a month or so.
I was born and raised in Chicago. I went to school there. I only got to 9th grade. So it's a big change for me to come to school after so long.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get to be what you really want but if you decide to do nails i would like you to have my nails done because i love to have them done too!
Good luck in your career :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you achive your goals. I know how it feels I have not been in school for a few years, and is't weird.

Anonymous said...

Today is my first day in the GED class. I was reading your blog and just had to leave you a comment. I am 20 years old and just now coming back to school. I made it to the 11th grade than had to drop out because i had a baby. I am so glad to be back in school. I enjoy doing hair and nails so i plan on going to school for that next.

unity said...

im glad u decided to comw back to school its good for you and u will get somewhere in life

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you back to school that one of the best decision you could ever make.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You took the best decision because never is so later for to learn. If you work and studied so much you can do all you want.