Friday, September 12, 2008

MY FIRST DAY


I would like to share my first writing in English.

My first day of pre GED class was exciting because I passed a level higher to learn.
Today was a little hard day for my boy. Marcos who is 3 years old, didn't go to class because his classes will start next Tuesday.

Today he came with Karla, my wife and me. He stayed in the classroom with our group,sat in a corner,and started to draw on a piece of paper.
After 1 hour he was so bored and he started to hit the table with the pencil.I understood, because it is so hard for a boy 3 years old to sit still in a one place for three hours only drawing and writing.

Then, the Principal of the school arrived in the classroom and called my wife.
She told her that our boy cannot stay in the class room with her.
She said to my wife, "Your son is interrupting the man who is taking a test." My wife said, "That man is his dad."

My wife took my boy with her to the Early Head Start classroom with my other child named Emiliano, who is ten months old.
She stayed there until the class finished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that day. Your boy was very sweet and cute. I did not notice that he was disrupting the class he seemed very calm and quiet. I hope he loves school. I think your story is very nice. You did a GREAT job writing in english.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first published story! It made me laugh! You have a wonderful family.