Friday, September 26, 2008

My favorite place


My favorite place is on the beach with my family on the Island of Guam.The distance from Guam to Hawaii is 7 to 8 hours awayby plane. Guam is where my family and I are from.

As a young child my family and I would go to the beach often. We would set up a canapy, play loud music and bar-b-que. I wouls sit in the hot sun abd on the soft , warm sand.

My brother and I, also my cousins Eugean and Jaidee we all would go swimming in the deep water and look down to see the fish and coral. The water was warm from the sun, It was a light shade of green and blue. We would stay there all day untill the park was ready to close.

Someday I would love to go back and visit my family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about home. I feel the same way to.I dont miss the city but I do miss my family. I really hope you go back soon, two have fun and so they could also meet the baby two.

Anonymous said...

There is something very special about island culture-every one is unique and special. I don't know much about Guam, but it sounds like a fascinating and beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, Guam is a part of Hawai or it's an Island?

Anonymous said...

Ofelia, no Guam is not apart of Hawaii. Guam is a whole different Island. how ever, Guam and Hawaii are sister Island I hoped that answered you question.