Friday, September 26, 2008

A nice place to be


When I was 10 years old, I was living in Mexico City. My sister Lorena who was 12 years old and I used to go to a park close to our house. We liked that park because the older kids used to play in the new park so they left the old park just for us. That was our favorite place to spend our time together. We loved to play soccer and basketball. The park was next to our school "Ninos Heroes" and sometimes we stayed there after school with our friends Jazmin and Jacky they were my sister's age. We had a very fun and long day each other.Sometimes we used to lay down in the grass and look at the sky to see the clouds. I remember that my mom used to get mad at us because we came home late.
This was my favorite place to be and I'll always remember it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your comment! This made me remember when I was a child when the things are so easy for me and maybe for the majority of the kids. That are the moments most beautiful and unforgettable of the life.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! I remember my mom getting mad at my friend Lynn and I for being out late in the park, too! But it was so much fun to feel so independent and grown up.