Friday, September 26, 2008

My beloved place


My beloved place when I was 12 years old was to go up to the top of my house in Sinaloa Mexico.

I liked to stay there because I could sit and listen to the birds singing, see the sky and treat for to found some shapes clouds and see how look the trees too.

When I stayed here I liked to find a dot where the sunlight felt hot, I relish feeling these in my body. That is relaxing for me.

That was a place where I could think, reflect or only take a moment alone. I could spend hours here. When I remember that moments I can to transfer to that charming time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess everyone has there own special place and yours was the top of the roof of your house. We all need to find that one place to just sit and enjoy everything that is in fornt of you. I loved your story.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a special place. I like your special place it sound's you enjoyded alot. Keep up your special place don't lose someday you might go back to it.