Friday, September 5, 2008

THE BIGGEST MOM.

I have been married for 7 years. I enjoy taking care of my kids Lorena 12 years old, Alondra 6 years old and Marco 22 months old, watching them grow is a great experience.

You get can see how much they are learning throughout the years. I don't get paid for this job. My reward are hugs and kisses and their accomplishment. I am happy when my daughter Lorena told me, " Mamy, Mamy, I have A in my report card"

Being a mother is very rewarding. In a real job you don't get such amazing rewards.

Becoming a mother has been the best thing that ever happened to me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisol I agree with you. We don't get paid to take care of our children but we do get rewarded for that. I also enjoyed looking at my children grow. I have two kids of my own two, there name are Alondra and she's 6 years old and Saul JR his 3 years old.

Anonymous said...

That was me!

Anonymous said...

awww! that is really sweet!
Your children must love you lots.
They're so lucky to have a mom like you

Anonymous said...

I think, as mothers, that our greatest hope is to see our children go on to surpass us somehow, doing even bigger and better things. More than this, however, I think we really just want them to be happy.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. My son is only 3 months and he is growing so fast. Sometimes I think it's too fast. I love being a mother. who needs a paid job?, when you have your kids!

Anonymous said...

For now I don't have children, but I dream about have one in the future. Also, I hope my children rewarded me like your do to you. I know that be mom is not a easy work, but defenitely I want to try.

Anonymous said...

I know thats right. I am 20 years old and I have a 3 year old son named La'Vontee. Still to this day I'm new at this but I really do enjoy being a mom. He brings so much joy to me.

Anonymous said...

you know i have two kids too thath is true always thats a good reward you know every single mother whants the best for our childs there is my coment dont bother me ok jajajaja you know who i am

Anonymous said...

It is true,a mother doesn't get rewards by the care of her children,just get her or his love but that it's amazing and happiness for each mom.