Friday, September 12, 2008

One Crazy Dream




My eyes were about to close when I was watching The Butterfly Effect. It was at this part where the kids were down stairs with the dad video taping them. I fell asleep and then I took one of the kids spot, but i was just wearing boxers and shoes. The little girl was saying, "We are going to have fun huh?"

Then out of no where I pulled out a gun that look like a bazooka, but it shot Butterflies. So I'm shooting the dad with Butterflies, and he was just screaming like a mad man in the mental institution. Then the little girl screamed, "Don't hurt my daddy!"

Then she got on her knee and BAM she punch me where boys should not be hit.(If you dont know just come and talk to me)
I started crying and screaming in pain so i shot a butterfly in my hand and give it to her and I screamed to her, "Ill be your hero!"

Then when I turned around the dad was standing there with a shovel and then he swung the shovel, and it connected with my head. I woke up fast, and checked my head to see if it was still in place. The movie was over,the credits were rolling.

"That was one crazy dream I had." I said to myself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunny, I am so proud of you. This story is wonderful, Just like all you other stories. You still have not changed from the day I met you. You have such a great imagination and thats one of the things that attrected me to you.
I love you and your weird stories.

unity said...

that was a weird ass story but it was dope as hell, i have never heard of a bazooka that shot butterflies

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was a crazy dream! Great story!