Friday, November 21, 2008

My WeEkEnD

What a weekend I had! So many things I did and I was so busy. Early Friday morning I was sick in bed. But it sucked because it was Halloween and all I did was hand out candy to the little kids that were dressed up in their cute costumes. After that my stepmother and I watched movies all night. The one I liked the best was Shutter. It was scary. On Saturday morning my homeboy Jacob came over and we also watched movies. Following that, Jacob and I had helped my stepmother move in. What a Day! That next day I got up and got ready and had to go to my family get together. Which following that we also had a get together at my step sister's house as well. So much drama! All of the family was fighting. So I went home and fall asleep. I was so very tired! Over all this weekend it was so long. What a weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you lived through it all! Sometimes drama can just be so mentally exhausting that it's not worth it! Hope your Thanksgiving was better than your Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Tamika I just read your story about your weekend.Just wanted to say, that movie the Shutter was a very scary.I had to sleep with the lights on for about a week.....