Friday, November 21, 2008

AM I FORTUNATE?

The people think you are fortunate because you are legal in this country! But I have been through many things they don't know. Yes, I am but before I lost my father for almost 10 years. He was working hard in the USA. During this time he only went to visit us in Mexico three times. He never stayed with my mom, sister and me on many occasions like Christmas, birthdays, graduations and other special days for the family. I would give everything I have, if I could go back the time to recover the life with my Dad. Thanks to my Dad I can be safe in this country. Finally I think he's soo proud, because he wanted us in the USA, and now we are where he wanted us to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i know how you`re feeling..
but i know everything`s going right!!
we love ya`ll!!

Anonymous said...

This story broke my heart. I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been for all of you, especially your mother. The sacrifices that your father made for you to have a better life is just unimaginable for me.

Anonymous said...

HOLA OFE... ME DA GUSTO SABER QUE ESTAS MUYEN EN TU NUEVO HOGAR, CON TU NUEVA CIUDADANIA Y CON TU FAMILIA QUE CADA VEZ SE HACE MAS GRANDE JEJEJE.... IMAGINO LO QUE REPRESENTA PARA TI HABER LOGRADO LO QUE TU PAPA SIEMPRE DESEO PARA USTEDES.... VERAS QUE DE AHORA EN ADELANTA LAS COSAS SERAN MEJOR... TE DESEO LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR... TE MANDO UN GRAN ABRAZO Y SALUDOS A TU FAMILIA.... CUIDATE MUCHO...

Anonymous said...

hola!!!
espero y vengas pronto para ke konoskas a mi peke y yo a tus niƱas
saludos y ke esten bien....