Friday, November 21, 2008

Julian

Dear son: Last Night you asked me: If you write a letter for me, would I write one for you?

I promised to do it, not only because you want it, but because I love you very much like every day I told you. I am so proud of you my charming son. You have been my turbulence since you have been in my life. I had no time to be boring or quite, when you were kicking me in the stomach, and you didn't let me sleep.

After a few months later you wanted to walk and run. I had to go with you every step. Some time later you were my Spiderman. I had to help you jump everywhere. Later on, I had to run behind you on your bike. I made swords with Styrofoam for you and me to fight. I built a hopscotch in the living room to jump with you. We invented a camping with chairs and sheets to sleep in.

Something very cute was when you always were helping me to cook. You made a very delicious gingerbread man cookies, and another kind of breads and pies. We have been doing a lot of funny things together. I wish always we will do.

Finally you are my very best baseball and soccer player of all. You are the best son I ever had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I liked it. I love you.YOU ROCK!You are a great mom. When are you gonna teach me how to write your last name? $.

Anonymous said...

Oh mom,I really love you. You are my hero. I remember when you yell at me,and Julian and I keep on bothering you,but I know you still love us.When I forget something at home,you get it for me. When I need help on my homework you at least try to help me. I can't imagine to have a mother as good as you. You are my favorite, and I LOVE U!

Anonymous said...

This is such a precious letter, Gloria, and such sweet comments from your kids! Make sure you print out a copy and give it to Julian so he can have a copy of it to keep. I am so impressed with your writing skills, and how much you have improved over the past two years. See you on Wednesday!

Manny said...

This letter is great.Nothing is stronger than the bond between mother and son.Your children will love you forever.