Friday, November 21, 2008

/*/*/*/* Coming Back /*/*/*/*

Four months ago I left a lot things in my city and took the decision and came
to study English . I knew that it would be hard for me to leave my city but
I knew I needed to learn English because it is very important for my career.
I miss the city, friends, habits, routines, etc.
Besides those days when I spent some days walking through the city, and
other days when I was expecting the weekend to enjoy it with my friends
and forget our job's routine. We had a relaxing weekend and feeling tired
at the end of the week, but with the satisfaction have had a magnificent
weekend and get ready to begin the next week.

In the meantime my effort ought to be focused in improve my English.
After all that was the idea to come here and be in a unknown country with
a cultuere and life different than my life. Let me tell you something; I'm happy
because soon I'll be in my city with my people, but unfortunately just for one
month because I have to come back to finish what I began.

No comments: