Friday, November 21, 2008

CoMiNg BaCk

My extended day I was at the airport on my way back from California to Colorado. Early that morning I had an two hour flight from Ontario to Colorado Springs Airport. An hour after I got off the plane, I sat there waiting and waiting. Mean while my mom had fallen asleep in the airport parking lot. Finally she came in and got me and got in the car and went home. When we got to the house everyone was surprised. Besides no one knew I was coming home. After everyone said hi and gave me hugs and kisses, we had a Welcome Home party. We ate pizza, had some drinks and played some card games. It was so fun! After everyone had left, I was so exhausted. Just sitting there thinking about my day, and how long it was. But it was worth it seeing my family smile.

No comments: