Friday, October 10, 2008

SUMMER FAMILY


I had a great summer, because my husband's family came from Mexico. They were fifteen people. My husband had not seen his family in three years, and my siter-in-law seven years. They were very excited. Because his family was here we decided to baptize my little girl Stephanie. She's one year old. My sister-in-law also baptize her two sons Raul and Oscar. We made a "Big Party" for all the family. The rest of the days all the family went to the mountains, exactly Hellen Hunt Falls, Garden of the Gods. We visited many, many stores and muche more.
Finally they went back to Mexico, and the vacation was done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel when you see again your family after a long time. I think those moments are the most wonderful and more if they came from other country.

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see your family for the first time in a long time. I happy that you had a wonderful summer.

Anonymous said...

It's really exiting when you're going to see your family again.It just seems time never comes fast,when theres like two to three days for the arriving to come time goes so slow.I like your daughters dress.I hope you had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ya, thats cool that your family came threw , and you guy's had an nice time ..

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you because you got to see your family again in a long time! Your daughter is very very cute!!!