Friday, October 24, 2008

A Place Called "El Bosque"


My favorite place when I was child was a park called "El Bosque".
This park was located two miles at east of the down town in the city of Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico place where I was born.
The park are surrounded of enormous trees and green grass.
In this epoch I was eight years old and my brother Pepe who was two years older than me.
Every weekend my father named Jose took two bicycles, lifted and put them in the car.
After that we went to "El Bosque".
This park had some roads with hills, ramps to enjoy an adventure on the bicycles, while we enjoyed the trip, my father was sitting to read the sports newspaper.
After playing on the bicycles, we went to the playground and played on the swings and the teeter-totter.
Then, around the park there were some people with some baskets where they put a lot kind of candies, where my dad bought that for us.
We spent all afternoon in this park.
I am thirty-four years old now, but I remember that like it was yesterday.

1 comment:

Liz Cepeda said...

It's amazing how we remember our Mexico lindo y querido like yesterday. I'm from Jalisco but I know San Jose de Gracia,Michoacan. And I loved your story keep writing.