Friday, January 30, 2009

* A SNOW MEMORY *

I remember when I was a child. One day in the morning my family and I were sleeping yet. My mom woke up and saw at the window and suddenly yelled, "Oh! it's snowing, it's snowing! Every body come see it". My brothers and I woke up so fast as a rabbit to run and look out the window. It was so beautiful for us because in my country we never had seen snow. It was the first time. My brothers and I went out to play with the snow and my mom came too. She looked like a child like us playing and playing. We were very happy that day and every time I remember that, I feel happiness and I feel like a child again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time when we do something like kids it is great because we don't think in nothing else and we just enjoy the moment.

Anonymous said...

I love that phrase, "as fast a rabbit". Great story Marina!!

Anonymous said...

It is great when we flung our frustations and only enjoy the moment with our family.