Friday, December 12, 2008

My Hope

When will our families live together?

We were separated two years ago.

We had applied to immigration with our whole family.

But our couple only got immigrant visa.

My two daughters didn`t get the visa.

When we heard the news, we all were surprised and confused.

I thought for many days about whether or not my wife and I should go to

the USA or not without our daughters.

Finally I decided to immigrate into USA after discussing with my family.

I was very sad and depressed.

After settling down in the USA passed two years already.

I want to meet my daughters.

Every day we call to my daughters.

But it`s not satisfying me.

How gloomy is it!

Fortunately my daughters, Eunki and Sunki have B1 and B2 visa to come to the USA.

My younger daughter Sunki will graduate university in February next year.

Therefore she will visit us in January next month.

My wife and I are looking forward to seeing our daughter Sunki.

I want to reunite with my family as soon as possible.

God bless us!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard when families, have to separate. However you will see them soon.

Anonymous said...

it is very sad and hard, when you want a better life and you have to live your relatives, especiality your childrens.

Anonymous said...

It's too sad your story, but now you are soo proud for your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Kim, your history is really sad because it is hard for every family. Our kids are the most important persons in our lives, no matter your culture.
I am so happy reading this, and I notice that January is here, so probably your daugther is here now or she is on the way.
God Bless you and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Great story, i hope you can reunite with your family soon.

Anonymous said...

I know it is hard. Your situation is very common for my, but we are here in U.S.A. and we have a purpose what to achieve.

Anonymous said...

HEllo i just read ur story and i can say i can relate cause my mom is pure asain and can from vietnam to the USA And she had to do it all by her self cause none of her family members could come wit her... Everyday i see in my moms eyes shes not really happy she miss her family dearly and it makes me sad to see my mom like that.... So its hard to separate from ur family but u will see them soon...