Friday, December 5, 2008

A Good Friend

When I was a student of middle school, I met several friends.
I had four familiar friends. We met continuously until we became adults.
Among four friends, one friend's name was Shin.
One day, Shin introduced a woman to me. Three people met several times.
We went to the church, climbed the mountain, watched the movies....
I was falling in love with her. I wished to marry her. If I married with her, Shin promised that he would be cheering at the wedding ceremony.
But unfortunately, he passed away in February 1992. He had leukemia.
I was so sad.
I married with her in November 1992. He couldn't keep his promise with me.
He will be my highest friend forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sangdo, you made me cry, very, very, good story, this is a big moment in your life, you remember it forever.

Liz Cepeda said...

Wow! You make me cry. your writing is really powerfull. And think your friend did keep his promise, He was cheering you and your wife from heaven. Great Story!!

Anonymous said...

This is a sad story for one part, but for other part you can remember the great moments and anecdotes what you was having with your best friend. Great story Sangdo.

Anonymous said...

This is very good story, but no matter what,your friend always will be in your heart.

Anonymous said...

This was a very touching story i had tears in my eyes. Just remember he was there with you and he will always be by your side and always in your heart.