Monday, December 1, 2008

Live Mocha

I've just discovered an interesting website for learning a second language! It's called LiveMocha, and it's like a cross between a language class and Facebook. You create an account (it's free!) and work through lessons for the language you want to learn, but you can also chat with native speakers, make friends, and get encouragement from other people. One of my friends is learning Spanish right now from it, and loves it! You can't get to the link here at school, but you can do it at home if you want. I haven't tried it, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I just wanted you to know about it. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE WEB SITE SUE, I AM REGISTER NOW, I HOPE TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH, IT'S AN INTERESTING SITE. RECOMMEND FOR ALL MY CLASSMATES.

Anonymous said...

Sue I like everyting that you do to help us, you are so special. Thanks "AH" the email you get from lidfsoccer@hotmail.com are mine.

Anonymous said...

I think i am going to have to go vist that web site. It sounds very Intersting to me so thyanxs for letting me know.