Friday, December 5, 2008

GOOD FRIENDS


"Years ago in the dark night between two far away ranches the residents heard a cried of the old woman walking through the streets. Later they heard a sound of a horse galloping around the ranch".

Suddenly my mom yelled a strong "aaaahh!!!" and all kids jumped out of their chairs.
This was one of the most unforgettable anecdotes of my childhood. I remember when was a child my brothers and friends usually spent the afternoon of the day monopolized my mother's time.

When the sun was gone and the night was starting my mom took her chair and about seven or eight kids around her waiting for a scary story.

That night we listened about more than one hour in astonishment to my mom. After that,every sound, the shadow of one tree or something touched us was so frightening.

Next my friends didn't want to return to their house because they had so much fear. Finally they ran so fast until they stayed safe in their houses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have scared me and my friends so bad we end up sleeping in the liveing room together.

So i know how it feels to be scared.

Anonymous said...

I can remember those moments are scary for us, but we enjoy the adrenaline who are feeling when my mom yelled suddenly.

Johanna said...

What a fun memory to have. In our house, we like to scare each other around corners, in dark rooms, behind chairs. "Did I scare you, Mom?"