Friday, October 24, 2008

THE PLACE TO MEET


When I was teenager one of my favorite places was the down town in my city Morelia, Michoacan. This is in Mexico.
I liked to sit down on the edge of the fountain with the group of my friends Paloma, Marichu, Laura and Candy, to watch the people walk back and forth.
We got there everyday after school and stayed for a while.
After we spend a little time together, everybody took their own way.
My friend Paloma and I went sometimes to "Samborn's cafe" another times to "Vips Cafe", where every time smelled good.
We sat down to talk about our day in the school sometimes laughing remembering something fun we had or saw in the school.
We spend all afternoon talking and drinking coffe.
Every time we paid like one dollar and drank all coffee we want.
When I got out from there I was hyper, like I was flying or something like that because I drank about ten cups of coffe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think every person that is in other country, sometimes miss a special place that we had in our native country and the happy moments that happened in it.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a kick back spot u know , but, but next time will u drink coffee there i mean like 10 cups a coffee ? You know you were on a mission after that..

Anonymous said...

It is very cute when you begin to remember the last time. It gives you an amazing sensation because you live those moments again in your mind and heart. Happy times!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moments that never will come back and just you have nice memories.

Ofelia said...

We miss you Karla!!!